For those interested, it's fairly easy to do, seeing as you only need to bold anything that applies to you...
[NOTE: My personal comments are inside brackets.]
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer.
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You played the game "MASH."
17. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear.
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
20. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie.
23. You ever wore flourescent clothing.
24. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
[Can you say slash? I just always thought the Smurf guys must be banging each other. Yes, I did think about it...]
26. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
28. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
[Well, not childhood friends, but still...]
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
34. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
[Oh, I so wanted the t-shirt of a horse on the floor that read: "I've fallen and I can't giddy-up!"]
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide.
[Not seriously, but injured, yes!]
38. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy."
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK."
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
[I think I still have one somewhere!]
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
48. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
49. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies.
[Not Rainbow Brite, but certainly My Little Ponies!]
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
[I still do. I've got several episodes on tape somewhere...]
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
[Though I liked Alf, I felt his cat-eating behavior was BAD.]
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
[I wasn't actually a fan, but I remember...]
53. You knew all the characters' names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - "YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME."
55. You played and or collected "Pogs."
[I finally got rid of most of them this past year, actually! I never really played, but I had quite a few at one point...]
56. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger.
I'm sure you'll notice that I've watched an awful lot of cartoons. I still do. (smile) And when it comes to music and movies and TV, well... (grin)
That was fun!